Survey Results Analysis
Most organizations administer a variety of surveys to their people. Some are administered just one time such as skills assessment, a change readiness survey, or an opinion poll. Other surveys may be administered multiple times like pulse surveys or training material review. Analyzing and displaying survey results with a custom Power BI dashboard drives better business outcomes by saving time, rationalizing content, and clearly visualizing important trends in the results.
- Save hundreds of hours in analysis, manipulation, and display by automating the update process.
- Begin your survey with the end in mind – with tools like Power BI, you can create the results dashboard to display key relationships before ever sending out a survey.
- Get more from each survey by exploring trends within and across teams, levels, and organizations at a click.
- Track where your results are coming from, and where there may be gaps in your knowledge.
- Monitor the impact of interventions and changes on key metrics to drive different results.
- Update dashboards automatically with new survey results.
Click on the snapshot below to interact with our demo dashboard, hosted by Power BI.